Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I am not a qualified critic.

Before I start off with my first recap/review, I would like to clearly state that I am not a qualified (book or movie) critic.

This is the reason why I try as best I can to refrain from saying outright that something is good or bad, but instead say "I think it's ok", or "I don't like it", or "it works for me". 'I think', 'I', and 'me' are the operative words here. Because pretty much everything I say here reflects how I understand or perceive things, and anything I say about whether something is good or bad is only an opinion based on my own personal preferences and beliefs.

So, why am I writing them? After all, it's not my job or anything. No one's paying me to do it.

Well, it's because this is my blog and I want to! Lol. =P As they say, everybody's entitled to an opinion, and I like to share mine. =) (And also, I often see low ratings and negative reviews for movies I like so I sometimes feel the urge to defend them somehow.)

Anyway, I just want to make sure that would-be readers are aware so that no one will rely solely on what I say. And hopefully, I won't get blamed for wasting someone's time should they decide to watch something I said I liked, or missing out on something I said I didn't like. Just covering my bases. Haha!

In any case, thanks for reading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment