Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Almost four years after the last post, I am back! =)

I can't promise that I will be able to do this regularly, but I will try.

The immediate plan is to post my recap/reviews of tv shows I follow here.  This has been a plan for years but I haven't been able to do so.  The closest that I got was posting reactions to the second half of The Walking Dead season 6 on my LiveJournal.  Hopefully, I will be able to continue that here.

I was hoping to start off with the second half of Fear The Walking Dead season 2, but the show still confuses me, and I find I have little to say.  Maybe I'll start off instead with the next show that will premiere next week - Once Upon A Time.  We'll see.

Of course, I will try to post about movies and books as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment