Search This Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2017

More updates before I proceed.

And just like that, two months have passed!  xD

The good news is: I am pretty much updated with all the shows I follow (except for FTWD because I think I missed one episode, skipped to the next, and got lost - still too lazy to find my way back on track :P ).

The bad news is: I failed to write my reviews as usual.  :P

Today, though, I am hoping to start getting that done.  Episode 6 of Supernatural season 13 was just out earlier and I want to write down thoughts.  :)  But because I'll be starting in the middle, I wanted to make an update post first -- just to give a quick, general review of the shows so far.




Fear The Walking Dead

Hmm... I think I'll hold off on any comment on this... at least, until get myself unlost.  Hahaha.

Once Upon A Time

I think I watched the first few minutes of season 7 when it came out, and quickly realized that it was, indeed, a new story.  (They call it a soft reboot.)  So I stopped and marathon-watched season 6 before proceeding.  :)  After that, I resumed watching the premiere of season 7, and you know what?  I'm enjoying the story so far.  :) 

Supernatural

Woooohoooo, Supernatural!  :D  I am loving Supernatural right now.  :)  I'll keep it at that here.  :P  Hahaha!  I will try to make lots of SPN posts instead.  :)

The Walking Dead

Season 8 is ok so far.  I have some nitpicks, especially for the last episode (#4), but we'll see how it goes.  :)


And that's it!  :)

(Hopefully, I'll be able to publish the next post soon after this... as opposed to two months from now.  :P  Hehehe.)


No comments:

Post a Comment