Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2022

Just a quick post...

Because I'm failing to update again (as always 😛), and I don't expect to be able to do this anytime soon because RL calls... 😅  But I at least wanted to note that I watched Andor every week and I must say... I sobbed a few times in that finale. So that should tell you how much I really liked that show. 👍

I sobbed for the dead, pretty much. When Nemik's voice came on, when Cassian was reading his manifesto... When Clem's voice came on, and this is remarkable because we barely knew him but I felt the impact he had on Cassian's life. And of course, Maarva... she knew. She didn't get to see Cassian come around, but she knew he would. And now, just typing this, I'm getting tears in my eyes again. 😢 Good show. At least for me it is... 

Comparable to how I sobbed watching HOTD, that last walk of the King to his throne... 

I'm going to enjoy rewatching these shows when I find time to finally make these reviews... whenever that may be. 😜 Until then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment